Tuesday, June 18, 2013

6/03/2013

I realized I didn't post this e-mail. I really need to get all of his letters and type them up. They describe day by day of what he is doing. But for now here is the e-mail from June 3rd.

This past week was full of service opportunities, but was super spiritual. We have helped several people move into their new homes and move out of their old. It's kind of interesting how the Lord plays out our life. Before my mission I have had experience wiring and hanging equipment. While we were serving this past week I have installed a few light fixtures and fans in the ceiling. Along with the service we have had the opportunity to give a good number amount of lessons. Though we count how many lessons we have taught a day, I wish we could count the number of souls that we have touched while being servants called to serve the Lord as missionaries. The word of God is true and always will be! It is not us, as human Beings, that change the lives of those we meet, rather the spirit of the Lord that He has so mercifully blessed us with.  The Lord knows exactly what he is doing, and I trust him full heartedly. Whichever He will ask of me, I will do it. I love my God with all of my heart and praise him for all. Thank you so much, for everything you have done and are currently doing for me while I am on my mission. There is a great work coming forth, and it is in action!   

No comments:

Post a Comment