Friday, March 8, 2013

Kevin's First MTC E-Mail


Hello,
I cant believe it has already been one week, holy cow. My P day is every Friday. I have only 30 min to type an email for you so sorry for any of the mistakes, plus this keyboards keys are all switched around so barely any key is what it says. I saw Heather last week and Matt Wager the day he came in. It was so good to see him. The first week went by slow but right after Sunday the time has flown by like no other. My companion, Elder Lawrence (columbia), and my roommates, Elder Israelsen and Elder Masters (both going to my mission) are all from Utah. We get along so well and we do everything together and are constantly laughing. I'm glad Kyle is doing okay especially after the deer head feel on him, How did they pull that one off.. question mark isn´t working, great, haha. My alarm clock isn't working, I have no idea what is wrong with it and the book store here doesn't have the right battery. If you can not find the right one and can't send it to me I will just buy a new alarm clock that they have here at the MTC. The battery is Q11vinnic L1154...  My mail box number is 225, they changed it when i got here. I'm sending you a letter with the correct address on it.
 
  I am so excited for Sami to go there, he will do really well, he´´s a stud. The mtc is so spiritual and is so much fun. my Spanish isn´´t the best but I am learning. throughout the whole day you can hear people singing and humming hymns. the other day in the shower someone was singing the spirit of God and the rest of us in the shower joined in and sang the whole song while in the shower. it was fantastic, haha. My companion and I have already taught 5 lessons in Spanish to an investigator (an actor), he is also one of our teachers and when he gave us feedback the other day he said we were one of the best companions. I am glad to hear that all is going well at home and i hope it continues to go that way. I think of you often and pray for you all the time. I'm really excited to serve my Lord. I hear that the visas for Argentina are really hard to get right now so I pray that mine will come in, as well as my room mates. Dear Elder is a free site to write missionaries, they are printed and handed out everyday. Know that I am really enjoying myself and working hard. the only downside is that our schedule has us eating all three meals from 710 1145 and 445, so three meals within 9 hours. Not to much time to let the food go through the system. I love you all and give you my best. there´s no where else I'd rather be. I love you all so much and will write you all next week.  
 
Elder Criman



Mom's comments: 

      Obviously Kevin was having a hard time with the computer.  It so great to hear from him.  It is funny because I checked the computer before I left work today around 4pm. This letter was sent at 4:12.  
     I sent a package yesterday filled with some snacks and mints.  I also put in some pictures colored by Timothy and Braxton and Dominic Ruiz (Kristen's Daycare kids).  
Next week is his birthday.  It will be fun to put a package together for his 19th birthday.  
     We are so proud of our youth.  This week Matthew Wager went into the MTC.  He will be serving in Korea.  Kevin also mentioned Heather.  She is our neighbor who is in the MTC right now.  She will be serving in Italy.
This is an exciting time.  Emotions are high, but all is well.
Lori


Kevin's mailbox was changed:

Elder Kevin Criman
MTC Mailbox 225
ARG-RES 0408
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT 84604-1793

No comments:

Post a Comment