Thursday, March 14, 2013

Letter From Kevin

We got our first letter from Kevin a couple days ago, here is what he said:

Dear Kristen and Jon,
It is so different to be away from family but I know the time will fly. Soon Ill be in the field and then on my way home. I can't believe it has already been a week. The MTC is such a great place! The spitit is everywhere and a great place to learn. It's amazing to hear stories from Elders all around and to hear their conversion story, and to hear what they left behind.
Haha Kristen. You can blame the "pregnancy" all you want but I know the truth. I can't wait to see how well your baby is doing and to see how pretty she looks. I bet she'll look a lot like me if she's real pretty. Haha just kidding.
Jon, Sunday was weird because I didn't have to be gaurding my pants the whole time because no one has tried pantsing me yet.
I want you all to know that I am doing super bien and having a great time over here in Provo. I don't "feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind" because I'm "Bright like a diamond." Ha!
Yo sé qué esta iglesia es verdadera. Yo sé qué si nosotros orará a Dios, nuestro Pádre Celestial, él contestara. Somo sus Hijos.
Elder Criman
I love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment