Friday, May 31, 2013

05/28/2013


Here are Kevin's e-mails this week. They're really short, but I'm sure his letter is longer. I really need to type his last couple of letters.

So yesterday i helped pick up horse poop and i got to brush a horse. I can't ride a horse as a missionary, which stinks but oh well haha, but it was so much fun to be around them yesterday. I thought of you and how much we both love horses. It made me miss you, just thought i would let you know. Someday you Jon and I can ride horses all we want with the wind in our hair (well maybe not Jon's hair, haha just kidding love you Jon). Love you tons. Talk to you all soon.

Fun story for you! Last monday I got a text from the missionaries in Casper and they were told to tell me hi from Jon's Parents. Isn't that fun? haha. I thought it was quite awesome. I hope you are doing well this last month of your pregnancy. I pray for you and Jon always. I sent Jon a happy Birthday letter in the letters I sent home, so expect something in there. I love you all so much and i hope all is going well. Talk to you soon big sis. 
Love,
Elder Criman

No comments:

Post a Comment