Monday, May 6, 2013

4/29/2013

To Jon and Kristen-
It was so much fun to receive your letter in the mail the other day. Tim and Michael are so cute and growing fast, santa vaca. Tim sure knows how to smile for the cameras doesn't he? It still amazes me that Michael is starting to walk, that is so weird. ..... By the way, did you get a new car? the pictures of the boys sitting in the car seats looked like they were in a van or something. That is so awesome if you got a new car. Did the red one just completely die? I am absolutely loving the mission field! the MTC was great but the field is the best. I actually get to see people and visit a whole lot of them in their homes. I am so happy to hear from you and I hope that you continue to do well but that you don't over do yourself being pregnant and everything. You are such an awesome mom. Talk to you soon


To Mom-


The drive to my new area was pretty long, but it didn't bother me too much because I was asleep for more than half of it. haha. My Companion, Elder Bell, has been in Madison for almost 4 months. The apartment is a good size for two people, I took pictures of it and will post them on an email hopefully soon. I vacuum and clean everyday, the other day I was like oh my gosh what has my mom done to me. haha but I love it. I always clean the sink after I spit in it and I try to be as clean as possible. We don't have a dish washer so we wash everything by hand and that doesn't bother me at all. We clean it right as we are done using it and thank goodness that Elder Bell is not messy because I would go nuts. Our apartment is pretty Clean so no need to worry there. I don't think I need anything yet, besides for the recipe for your chicken caseral thing with broccoli, crutans, cheese, and cream of chicken. I want to make that, haha. Church is so awesome, even though it isn't as big as ours back home. Because it is kind of small, but yesterday so many people showed up to church it was awesome, but when we sing the hymns it isn't as loud and really quiet. I miss hearing people sing as a big congregation  We have taught about 12 lessons this past week that started and ended with a prayer and then that's not counting all the lessons that just ended with a prayer. For almost all of these lessons we have a member of the church with us, when we have a member it helps the lesson go so much smoother and the spirit is stronger. With having a member come with us to lessons it helps the less active or investigator know that they have a friend in the church and that is super important. oh si, yo hablo espanol cada dia y me gusta la idioma muy mucho. yo aprendo mas todos los dias con el ayuda de mi compinero. Elder Bell es un gran Copo y es muy chistoso. I love your questions so keep them coming. Have you hear anything from Justin Kelson? Is he ok? I love you so much and I can't wait to talk to you all on mothers day. I wrote a letter throughout the week of all my events and i sent it today. so I hope it is detailed enough but if I left something out that is confusing let me know. It is about 8 pages so I hope it is good. I love you so much mom and I think of all of you everyday and your spirit is always bringing me peace because i know that all of you are praying for me. You are the bestest mom ever. I love you this much [----------------:)-------------------------] Talk to you all soon,
Elder Criman

To Dad-
Holy cow, that is a lot of boys, but that is so cool that you got to go camping with them all. I remember the good ol' days camping with you and the scouts. Best experiences with friends ever. I am so excited for Kyle to do One acts, wish him luck for me and give him a wedgy. He is going to do so great. I am so happy that he had a chance to go to prom. Did he have a good group? Dates are so much fun and a great learning experience, I'm glad he opened up and went on the date because for a while I know he wasn't planning on going on one. oh si, yo hablo espanol cada dia y me gusta la idioma muy mucho. yo aprendo mas todos los dias con el ayuda de mi compinero. Elder Bell es un gran Copo y es muy chistoso. I speak spanish all the time and I can't wait for the chance to speak everyday but I am grateful for where I am and how the Lord has blessed my life.  I come the library to write my emails home and they give us an hour on the computer. The librarians really like us because we come over here on Wednesdays and give service. I ran a mile today when I woke up, there is a track for the campus that is a block away and we can use it if it is not already occupied  The sun is finally shinning up here in SD and it is so much fun to talk with everyone. We walk a couple times but we mostly drive because everything is so spread out, but because of the nice weather we are going to be walking more and more, and no i don't have a bike. That is so awesome that they are all practicing to use Preach My Gospel, the more they do that the easier and quicker they will come to love their mission, because in lessons you don't read a script but you teach from the spirit that helps you remember what you have studied. Ya i realized my emails were a little short so to help with the info about my  mission i wrote a really good letter this week for the family, i hope you like it.
I am so happy and am loving the people i serve up here in madison, I can't wait to talk to you again. I love you so much and am grateful for your spirit that i can feel everyday. I know the family prays for me because i can feel all of your love. I hope school is treating you well and i will talk to you soon.
Your son, the Missionary,
Elder Criman

















No comments:

Post a Comment