Monday, May 20, 2013

5/20/2013

Oh... My...Gosh, That is so much fun to see all those pictures, thank you so much for sending them! I can't Believe he is walking and standing now, how cool is that. Que Bacan! Tim is so funny, I love his personality. It's nice to see that your boys are nice enough to play with Jon in the sandbox. He's an awesome dad, and huby huby, good job on that one Kristen, haha. 

I thought I would tell you a fun little story that happened this past week. While we were planning one night a wasp came flying into our room. Haha if you ever want to see my companion, Elder Bell, scream and run into the other room that is all you have to do, haha. He left me stranded in the room by myself, to defend for myself, but with time i finally caught it.
This week two situations have come before us where members have needed a blessing, but I'll tell you one that stood out to me. One was a less active that hasn't come to church for awhile because she is getting older and lives 30 minutes away. We knocked on Sister Virginia Johnson's door but no answer, so before leaving we decided to knock once more. She came through! We went into her house and gave her a lesson on the power of faith. Then feeling prompted, We asked if she would like a Blessing due to her pain and anxiety. She accepted and the spirit was very strong and the love of the Lord that I felt for her was great! I know that God directs our paths and places people in our way that are ready for our message. The power of the Priesthood is a blessing and a sacred opportunity that I am so grateful to hold and to use to bless the lives of them that I encounter. I pray that I will Never forget to carry the oil, Sanctified by Gods power, and miss out on any opportunities to bless God's children of whom I am sent to serve. I love you so much Kristen and Jon. Happy Birthday by the way Jon. I hope this Friday is such a great day and that you have ton of fun. You're awesome. I have your pictures on my wall of you two and the kids, it always makes me happy and brings a smile to my face. Talk to you soon!
Elder Criman

No comments:

Post a Comment