Monday, May 6, 2013

5/6/2013

To Jon and Kristen-
Oh no, that is no fun at all. I am so sorry that they have been getting sick. I hope that you don't get sick because you are preg preg and need not to be sick. I am so glad that Michael is growing up and that he and Tim get along. that is so exciting that you are having a girl, she will be my little princess and I hope she will be potty trained when i get back, haha. Goo Jon, that is so sick tight dop, dog. I would love to camping with you all, that will be weird not to do with the family for two years. Oh well, I'm on a campout with the Lord. haha. Ya I'm trying to write letters that are more meaningful because it was hard to write super well when the MTC is so repetitive. I miss Kyle a lot, I wish i could watch him grow up through high school but i pray for you all every day and i know that he will do great. I love you so much Kristen and i think of you very often. You are the best. 
 This past week was very spiritual. It's amazing how the Lord never ceases to guide us by His holy Spirit.  As we tracked this past week we didn't have any success but we are showing our dedication to the Lord. I say, one closed door is one step closer to the door that will open and is meant for you.  Being  a missionary is fantastic and having Elder Bell as a trainer is fantastic. The spirit has directed us to several homes this past week and we had an opportunity to give a blessing to a person in the home. Her husband is forgetting her name and will probably die within a year. She asked us to give a priesthood blessing for comfort and for guidance. One should never be hesitant to use the power of the Priesthood, for that is why it is given to man, to bless the children of the most high and holy God. Being worthy is also another important and key Characteristic when giving blessings. Elder Bell has showed me what it means to be worthy and to follow the rules of the mission. When we were asked to give the blessing I was honored and proud to be a servant of and for the Lord. The power of love in that room was unmistakable and can not be denied. I promise as a missionary set apart for the Lord, that we as Elders and Sisters are called of God and performing the work that He has laid before us. The field is white and we are here to harvest. With the power of God and the testimony that is born in  2 Nephi 22, I will Praise God in all that I do and will Preach his Gospel and not be ashamed. He is my King and Savior of the world. I will forever Serve Him as a humble servant! This church is true and will never cease to be so. Christ is the light of the world that will lead us to exaltation. Glory be to God, and always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment