Sunday, April 14, 2013

First Mission!


Thank you all so much for the packages. Paula sent me a package too. I love all the pictures and I look at them every night because the they are on my desk where i write in my journal. I will try to write her a thank you card but I don't have a lot of time because I am leaving Monday morning to my new mission! This week has been very great and I have enjoyed it a lot. I have a list of what I did coming in the mail.
We got our new assignments in the mail, My companions are both called to Oklahoma City! I'm so excited for them. Well you are probably wondering where I am going. I have been called to serve, for the first part of my mission, in South Dakota Rapid City. I am so excited, this will be sweet to say that I have served two missions, one in the states and one in Argentina when my Visa comes. I am able to call home whenever now. When and what time tonight or tomorrow night would be better? What number should I call? I will check my email again tonight to see what you say. I only have a five minute call available for me here in the MTC then I can call when I am at the airport next week on Monday. So make sure that you answer any weird phone number. I am leaving the MTC at 6 AM in the morning on Monday and my flight is leaving 9:43 AM. This is all so very exciting and this is going to be so awesome. I can't wait to get into the field and start teaching investigators. I'm not sure if it is in spanish or not, it is up to my mission president.  I am interested to see how my packing goes and hoping it is under weight. If it is not the right weight, I will send some stuff home so its no big. I'm loving life and have loved being a missionary. This is all so excited and it is so crazy how fast life is coming. The MTC stay has flown by in time.  I hope all is going well and I will talk with you either tonight or tomorrow night, just let me know. I love you all!
Elder Criman

-We are so excited to hear where in the mission Elder Criman will be called! Casper, WY is in the mission, but Rapid City is one of the biggest missions in the United States, it would still be great to have him serve in the city where my in-laws live and where I went to school. I couldn't be more proud of him and so happy that he's finally going out in the field.- Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment