Monday, April 1, 2013

Friday, March 29, 2013


So good news!!! After I sent the letter today I got something in the mail, any guesses?????? It’s a paper to tell me when to meet in the traveling office so I can meet with the Argentina Consulate. So excited. It sounds like that next week I will be getting more finger printings done on April 2nd, then on April 9th my roommates and I will be meeting with the Argentina Consulate in Salt Lake City from 9am to 1pm. So excited that there is a huge chance I will be getting my Visa. This church is true, the book is blue, and God loves you.
Haha.If I am relocated or if I get my visa, what is the best night to call you and what time? I’m not sure. How are we going to do airport calls too? Won't you be at work and or school? Let me know your ideas through dear elder. I love you all and am so grateful to be in this family of ours.

 Life is way good. Mom, totally fine that you forgot the pictures but i am excited that they are now on their way. I can't wait!
This Sunday we learned about the spirit and its importance. 2Nephi 31 and the first verse of the next few chapters are so powerful. Also, look up in the bible dictionary for the word Spirit. It says, "A Spirit can live without the body, but the body cannot live without the Spirit." I thought that was really inspiring. It is so important that we are all worthy. IF we don’t teach with the spirit we can't teach about the spirit. The spirit is such a fantastic gift that we all have. Every Friday when I go to the temple at 6:30 in the morning I can feel the spirit very strongly, I love it. I love this gospel and everything that it has to give.
Something interesting, this Sunday we are having a general authority come and teach us because it is Easter Sunday. My roommates and I have been chosen to help pass the sacrament. It is a rare occasion because the whole MTC will be taking the sacrament at the same time, doesn't happen very often. So I am very grateful to have this opportunity. Loving life and learning tons every day.
I've had a couple conversations in sleep with my roommates and talk about random stuff, so they tell me, haha. The MTC is an amazing place. Thank you all for your love and support, and all the gifts. I couldn't do this without you! I love you all and hope all is going well. Let me know how everything is going and keep me updated. I love you all.
  • Elder Criman

No comments:

Post a Comment